Blog Archive

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My cat and chocolate.

Hello! This morning I woke up to my cat meowing, and this is not a regular meow...it is a very annoying meow-like noise, Rocky his name is. He meows whenever my sister takes Mokeo ( Our dog ) for a walk, I'm not too sure why, maybe he misses Mokeo for the whole 15 minutes he is gone ? His very cute though, I love him. 
As I was leaving the house, I noticed my letter box was stuffed with a parcel I was very excited when I found out it was my Topshop order!! I couldn't rip open the parcel any faster, and there were my three pairs of socks, well two pairs and a pair of rose lace stockings :) I am secretly looking forward to winter  ( I already told summer I was his number one fan ), although I always seem to lack winter clothes, this year I promised myself I will not freeze any more! I recently found this over sized faux fur 
jumper at a local op-shop, which will be part of the new Spearmint collection. I'm a little nervous about the reaction of this jumper though, as it is very unique and quirky! Fingers crossed ! Kind of looks like it could come alive, ha but it is wonderful, really.

Oooo my other parcel just arrived! Vintage earings from ebay of course, and the best part is the sender included a freddo frog chocolate(thank you sender!)...pretty sure I was more excited about the surprise chocolate rather than the earings. It was very melted but tasted just as good! Speaking of chocolate, have you seen the toy story Easter eggs! So amazingly cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Here's a little about Spearmint Vintage ... One raining day trying to sleep I got thinking about my dream to own my own vintage store, then I thought why not start now! So I began configuring ideas of how to put my love for vintage fashion to use. Then it sprung...ebay, pretty simple. And in case you are wondering the name Spearmint came about through my earliest memory of my dad taking me down to the milk bar ordering his favourite ... a Spearmint milkshake. And well there it was, I fell in love with that word, Spearmint. Basically I go around to op shops and markets and hand pick out items that immediately scream out to me, whether it's the colour, print or style. I'll know when it's a little gem in hiding ... Please Indulge at: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spearmint-Vintage/260161907484 Ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com.au/spearmintvintagebykatie